The new Twin Supreme Reverb Has everything we love about the Twin, but with thick, lush octal tube driven reverb. As well as adding a reverb, we were able to make a few other changes that pump up the wattage a bit for alot of extra volume without sacraficing any of that thick fat Vintage 47 sound. The Twin Supreme Reverb offer's a bit more clean headroom than many of our other models, but still has that great overdrive when cranked.
This amp has that amazingly thick & saturating Valco sound and touch sensitivity our amps are famous for. Capable of clean jazz to over the top overdrive. An incredible harp mic with great feedback control due to the interactive tone & volume controls.
Aged tweed front and back with a black tolex band seperated with beading.
* 15 watt class AB push pull circuit
* Tube, transformer and spring driven reverb with foot switch jack.
* Cathode biased - No biasing required!
* GZ34 rectifier, metal jacket 6SQ7, 2 - 6SL7, 1 - 6SN7 and 2 - 6L6S power tubes.
* Two of our famous super efficient 25 watt 6 x 9 alnico speakers.
* Interactive volume and tone controls for feedback and overdrive control.
* Finger jointed baltic birch cabinet construction.
* Point to point hand wired circuit.
* 18" tall x 15.5" wide x 8" deep weighing in at 25 Lbs.
Please specify when ordering if this amp will be used primarally for Harp. We make a number of changes to halp you control feedback.
Price $995.00 plus $50.00 shipping to the lower 48 states.
110V version lower 48 States
Add a Cover