The Suitcase amp was originally sold by the Oahu Publishing Company with it's lap steel guitar. The open back cabinet is covered with our aged laquered tweed and hand pin striped. This is a 5 watt class A all octal tube circuit produced by Valco between 1947 and 1955. The 8 inch Weber Vintage Series 15 watt alnico speaker pushes out lots of fat Valco tone. A super articulate speaker, and a big step up from their Signature series speaker. All suitcase amps include our Presence / Boost switch. Brighter cleans when turned down and delivers more volume and gain when cranked up!
* 5Y3 rectifier, 6SL7 preamp and 6V6GT power tube to create 5 class A watts.
* Interactive volume & tone controls - Control overdrive and feedback by balancing the tone and volume controls.
* Ted Weber Vintage Series 8" Alnico speaker. A big step up form their standard Signature series speaker.
* Presence / Boost switch. Fattens your tone and adds big volume & drive when turned up.
* Age laquered tweed with hand painted pinstriping. A lost art. No 2 amps have the same pinstriping.
* Finger Jointed baltic birch cabinet
* Point to point hand wired curcuit.
* 21.5" wide x 10" tall x 7.5" deep weighing in at 22Lbs.
$695.00 plus $45.00 shipping to the lower 48 states, $100 shipping to Canada, $125 shipping to UK & Europe, and $175 shipping to Australia.
Clean and OD Guitar sound sample
Blues Harp sound sample
US120V lower 48 states
Add a Canvas Cover only $45.00