Enter your text here
Introducing the Vintage47 6161 guitar/Harp Amplifier. Inspired by the mid 50's Valco built Gretsch amp.
True to the Valco style of 1955 in both construction style and tone. Our V47 authentic Valco Tremelo circuit with a pair of V47 reissue 6x9" oval Alnico speakers and round tweeter lets you re-create that authentic original Rola tone heard on the old 45 records of the 1950's. Hand built, authentic point to point construction and made in the USA!
15 watts Push Pull Class A/B cathode biased. Pair of 6x9" Alnico speakers and a 4" tweeter round it out.
Doorstop footswitch and cover included!
* 15 watt class AB push pull circuit.
* Cathode biased - No biasing required!
* 5Y3GT rectifier, 6SL7 inverter, 6SQ7 NOS metal jacketed preamp and 2 - 5881 power tubes.
* 2 - 6 x9 Vintage 47 oval speakers and 1 - 4" tweeter
* Interactive volume and tone controls for feedback and overdrive control.
* Speed control and footswitch jack for the tremelo. Doorstop footswitch included!
* Finger jointed baltic birch cabinet construction.
* Point to point hand wired circuit.
* Available in 240V version.
Availavle with a pair of Vintage 47 6" x 9" oval speakers or a single 12" Weber. Please specify when ordering.
Price $1245.00 plus $50.00 shipping to the lower 48 states, $100 to Canada and $125 Europe and the UK.
6161 110V lower 48 states
6161 110V Canada
6161 240V UK
6161 240V Europe