Chicago Blues Tone Triple
"CHICAGO BLUES TONE TRIPLE" Killer old school Valco tones for both guitar and blues harp ! One 10" and two 8" Weber speakers, with switchable bias and boost settings this amp will go from stock Valco 1940's to early 50's tweed tones, fat thick smokey notes to over the top old school overdrive ! You can set it up for Fat Honking Harp, or for Guitar, or roll it somewhere between the two. The 3 speaker set up pushes alot of air, so this amp is much louder than the 10 watt rating would appear to be. Big sound in incredibly versatile amp. Now with twin 6V6S power tubes! Same great sound, just lots more of it! Also available with a single 5881 power tube. An extra 6V6 will be included with your order.
Also Available in Brown, Black, Burgandy, Green or Blue Tolex at no additional charge
* 5Y3 rectifier, 6SL7 preamp and 2 - 6V6S power tube to create 10 class A watts.
* Interactive volume & tone controls - Control overdrive and feedback by balancing the tone and volume controls.
* Presence / Boost switch. Fattens your tone and adds big volume & drive when turned up.
* Switchable bias control - Cool it down for more headroom or heat it up for overdrive.
* Age laquered tweed with hand painted pinstriping.
* Finger Jointed baltic birch cabinet
* Point to point hand wired curcuit.
Price : $888.00 plus $60 shipping to the lower 48 states, $120.00 to Canada, $140.00 to the UK and Europe, And $190.00 to Austrailia.
(Note on these sound amples below; Fender Tube Reverb is the only added effect, the overdrive is natural for this amplifier when attacked agressively, throw your OD/Fuzz pedals out with this amp you won't need them!
Guitar Sample with Kris Berry Vocal, Paul Willemsen Guitar
20" Tall, 21.5" Wide, 8.5" Deep and weighs 30 lbs so it's easy to get around and won't break your back!
Moreland & Arbuckle's Dustin Arbuckle through a Chicago Blues Tone Triple.
US lower 48 states 110V version
NEW! Dual 6V6S tubes for 10 Big Class A Watts!
Add a Canvas Cover only $45.00