The classic Comet Tremotone Supreme with Valco's unmistakable pulsating tremolo. 15 watts of fat Valco tone delivers an amazingly full sound through a small, compact package. All hand wired adhering to the original Valco octal tube circuitry. Aged laquered and pinstriped tweed with tolex end caps and beading covers our finger joined baltic birch cabinet. A 10 inch Weber alnico speaker rounds out this package. A great amp for guitar or harp, and the Valco pulsating tremelo is a wonderful addition.
* 15 watt class AB push pull circuit.
* Cathode biased - No biasing required!
* 5Y3GT rectifier, 6SL7 inverter, 6SQ7 NOS metal jacketed preamp, 5SQ6 metal jacket Tremolo driver and 2 - 5881 power tubes.
* 10 inch alnico speaker by Ted Weber.
* Interactive volume and tone controls for feedback and overdrive control.
* Speed control and footswitch jack for the tremolo.
* Finger jointed baltic birch cabinet construction.
* Point to point hand wired circuit.
Price $945.00 plus Shipping
$47.50 shipping to the lower 48 states, $100 to Canada, $125 to UK and Europe, and $175 to Austrailia.
US 110V Version Lower 48 States
Canada 110V Version
UK 240V Version
Europe 240V Version
Austrailia 240V Version
Now Available in 240V!